Children's Cooking Classes
Looking for an activity for your child this summer? How about a tour around the world?
We'll be providing tasty and educational lessons for children ages 5 and up. They'll be able to explore other countries and cultures through their cuisine. Classes will be divided into two sections:Kindergaten-Second Grade, and Third Grade and up. Each three-hour class will provide activities, instruction, and best of all, your kids will get to eat what they make!
All classes are held in our Albuquerque store at 88 Louisiana Blvd SE.
- Parents must complete and submit a form authorizing your child's participation in the class.
- You may cancel a minimum of 14 days prior to the class date without incurring a penalty.
- You may cancel between 2 days prior to 13 days prior to the class, but will incur a 50% penalty charge.
- If you cancel the day prior to the day of the class (including no-shows), you will incur a 100% penalty charge.
- Talin Market reserves the right to cancel the classes for any reason. If that happens, we will notify you as soon as possible and issue a refund of the class fee within 4 days of the class.
- Please select the age-appropriate class for your child. The material and instruction will vary based upon the ages of participants. We'll try our best to accommodate older children in younger classes, and vice versa if you are unable to register for the appropriate class.
- You must purchase one class for each child that will be participating.
- Parents/adults may not participate unless they have purchased a space in the class.