Santa Fe Ramen Bar
We're serving Japanese-style ramen at our Santa Fe location. Although we prefer that you dine in for the best-tasting noodles, we do understand that there are times when you'd prefer to take your order to go.
If you'd like to call ahead, call us at 505-780-5073 to place your order. Because each serving of ramen is completely customized for you, we currently are not accepting online orders for it.
Please call us if you have any questions.
In just 3 steps, you can have a delicious bowl of fresh ramen, made-to-order!
- Choose your noodles
- Choose your broth
- Choose your toppings
All of our ramen choices are from fresh ramen, not dry or instant.
- Traditional - A golden, wheat-based, curly noodle that has a chewy texture.
- Spinach - A wheat-based noodle that has spinach, offering a more flavorful and healthier choice.
- Whole Wheat - A healthier, whole grain alternative to the traditional noodles.
- Rice - A gluten-free choice with fettucine-like rice noodles.
- Tonkotsu - Hours of simmering pork bones result in a creamy, rich broth. Choose this if you prefer rich flavors, but milder taste.
- Shoyu - A light, soy & pork-based broth. Choose this if you prefer a lighter broth.
- Miso - Developed in Hokkaido, Japan. It combines miso and pork broth for a thick and hearty soup. Choose this if you can't decide.
- Bonito Miso - Made with a lighter, fish-based stock instead of pork.
- Vegetable - A light, vegetable-based broth suitable for vegans. This is made only with vegetables (no mushrooms), seaweed, and salt.
What you choose here will customize your ramen and provide extra flavor and texture. For take-away orders, we will provide some of the extras on the side, as noted.
- Avocado Slices - Provided on the side.
- Bean Spouts
- Bok Choy
- Cilantro - Provided on the side.
- Corn Kernels
- Egg, Beaten
- Egg, Hard Boiled
- Fresh Thai Chili - Provided on the side.
- Fried Shallots - Provided on the side.
- Green Onions - Provided on the side.
- Kamaboko Fish Cake - A traditional, steamed Japanese fish cake. Contains wheat.
- Kimchi - A traditional Korean napa cabbage pickle provided on the side.
- Lime Wedges - Provided on the side.
- Meatballs - Beef meatballs sliced.
- Mushroom, Enoki - A thin, needle-like mushroom that provides a nice texture.
- Mushroom, Shiitake - A fragrant, earthy mushroom.
- Sliced BBQ Pork - Japanese-style cha shu pork.
- Tempura Fish Cake - A traditional Japanese fish cake that has been fried, providing a golden-brown shell.
- Tempura Shrimp - One battered & fried shrimp.
505-780-5073 For Santa Fe to-go orders.
Mon: No Ramen or Curry, but Pop-Up Dumpling House opens 11AM - 7PM,
Tue-Thu: No food - Drinks only (Boba, Milk Tea, Green Tea Mojito, etc.)
Fri-Sat: 11 AM -7 PM,